The LeveLine-Mini is a water level and temperature measuring sensor that has been specifically designed to reduce your monitoring costs. It is constructed using high quality stainless steel and features sensitive pressure and temperature sensors.
A quick introduction to the LeveLine-Mini
LeveLine-Mini Full Feature List
- High quality stainless steel body
- Features a Delrin nose cone
- Uses the same Piezoresistive pressure sensor found in the LeveLine for highest accuracy
- Impressive accuracy of 0.1% FS
- Sensor can log as fast as 10 times per second
- Cable is hard wired into the sensor, various lengths available to suit every deployment
- SDI-12 / Modbus output as standard
- Sensors come with a 2 year warranty
LeveLine-Mini Full Specifications
For full specifications please click here
LeveLine-Mini as part of the LeveLine-EWS Package
Connect to any SDI-12 datalogger or telemetry device
The LeveLine-Mini has SDI-12 and Modbus (RS485) outputs as standard meaning you can connect this sensor to any established monitoring platform that accepts these protocols.