The LeveLine-Mini is a water level and temperature measuring sensor that has been specifically designed to reduce your monitoring costs. It is constructed using titanium and features sensitive pressure and temperature sensors.
A quick introduction to the LeveLine-Mini
LeveLine-Mini Full Feature List
- High quality titanium body
- Features a Delrin nose cone
- Uses the same Piezoresistive pressure sensor found in the LeveLine for highest accuracy
- Impressive accuracy of 0.1% FS
- Sensor can log as fast as 10 times per second
- Cable is hard wired into the sensor, various lengths available to suit every deployment
- SDI-12 / Modbus output as standard
- Sensors come with a 2 year warranty
LeveLine-Mini Full Specifications
For full specifications please click here
LeveLine-Mini as part of the LeveLine-EWS Package
Connect to any SDI-12 datalogger or telemetry device
The LeveLine-Mini has SDI-12 and Modbus (RS485) outputs as standard meaning you can connect this sensor to any established monitoring platform that accepts these protocols.