The LeveLine-BARO is an accessory required when measuring water level using the absolute LeveLine. It is designed to survive years of deployment, is made from titanium and features its own internal memory and lithium battery for power.
LeveLine-Baro barometric pressure and temperature logger
The LeveLine-Baro is an accessory used with all absolute deployments of LeveLine loggers. It is used to capture changes in barometricair pressure that can be used to compensate measurements collected from multiple absolute Leveline loggers.
Only a single LeveLine-Baro is required to compensate multiple LeveLine loggers within a range of 10km.
Simple Absolute Monitoring
Below is a typical borehole based absolute deployment. The LeveLine records changes in water pressure and the LeveLine-BARO records changes in air pressure.
This data is then combined in the LeveLink software to provide accurate changes in water level.
Simple yet effective PC application
Connect the LeveLine logger to your PC to set up your logging scheme. Using the LeveLink software you are able to:
- Set logging rates in hours, minutes, seconds and sub-seconds
- Set up event triggers for user specified level and temperature changes
- Produce Google Earth files, Excel files and text reports at the press of a button
- Displays number of recordings saved in memory and the number of available data points
- Displays the remaining battery of the logger