Measuring and looking after our water resource is a hot topic worldwide. Governments, Councils, Water Authorities, Companies and individuals all are increasing their efforts to help protect this resource. EU Legislation around monitoring landfills, nitrate levels and the water framework directive have been introduced to help guide water quality monitoring. Aquaread’s range of water quality instruments are all suitable for spot, short and long-term deployments and are a popular choice for companies as they continue to increase their focus and monitoring practices to protect water quality globally.
Water Quality Monitoring Applications
Here at Aquaread we have a range of impressive multiparameter water quality meter testing instruments which are suitable for all kinds of long term, short term and spot deployments. This makes them the ideal choice for companies which are increasing their focus on water quality monitoring and stepping up their monitoring practices in order to protect global water quality.
The many and varied applications for our multiparameter water quality meter range include:
- Groundwater Monitoring – monitoring of groundwater quality can be especially difficult due to access problems however our high quality range of multiparameter water quality meter products can monitor pH, turbidity, dissolved oxygen and conductivity to ensure the most accurate results.
- Surface water monitoring – our telemetry and water quality sensors allow for the testing of surface water such as lakes and rivers to ensure that the necessary levels are being met.
- Coastal Monitoring – having reliable and robust measurement systems in these harsh environments is essential for accuracy. Our multiparameter water quality meter range has been designed to withstand even these challenging coastal environments for maximum accuracy.
- Remediation – when attempting to remediate existing water pollution in the natural environment, it is important to be able to accurate assess the quality of the water through the use of accurate sensors. Our multiparameter water quality meter range is highly efficient for this purpose.
- Aquaculture – proper water quality monitoring is essential when farming aquatic organisms like fish. pH sensors are a crucial element of monitoring in this environment.
- Mining and Aggregates – having highly accurate water quality monitoring equipment in place to test for heavy metals is essential to protect our water supplies.
The following products are ideal for water quality monitoring projects: